Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There really are people like this in the world?

So I'm working tonight and a woman is asking for assistance for a book recommended by Bill O'Reilly. Okay first of all, ick but can't discriminate!
Anywho, she goes into a deposition about our current presidents disregard for the American people as well as her annoyance with his opt for a second term in office (does she know he just got innagurated this year?) She said to my co-worker, "Hmm, looks like you don't share in my point of view." My response from the peanut gallery was, "Maybe we shouldn't talk politics at the desk." Okay ready for it, why am I so jazzed?
She said, "In this day and age, where's the KKK when you need it?"
I could barf. So if this woman has children and grandchildren, let us believe that intolerance and ignorance (and studpidity) is not a hereditary trait.

1 comment:

  1. That's disgusting! At my gym when the pool opened many people asked if the gym would be open to all colors. I had to check the calendar to make sure I wasn't in some weird time warp. It makes me so sad when I hear people talking like that. Even sadder when their teenage children are spewing the same sentiments.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete